“Mirror, mirror, who is beautiful?” and the mirror whispers someone else’s name – probably the lady residing in your neighbor or you meet every day at the office. This happens because you are not satisfied with your skin color which is the essential part of your beauty. Most of the homemade remedy of improving skin complexion I read and watch on the internet, have discussed how to get glowing skin overnight at home. My idea of having glowing skin is not equal to the skin lightening or having lightening complexion.
The culprit behind the darker complexion is a substance, called melanin. Melanin is significant as it defines the skin color but excess of it causes darker complexion. The unique formula which can make your complexion lighter is shutting down the number of melanin. If you are worried about how to get lighter skin overnight without any cosmetic surgery, there are a number of natural and effective ways that will leave no side effect on your skin.
Natural methods for improving skin complexion
Apply baking soda on your skin
Are you wondering about how to lighten skin fast with baking soda? We all know baking soda for its culinary property. It has some therapeutic effect on the skin due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal property which is good for acne-prone skin. You will be amazed at how to get lighter skin overnight with baking soda. The PH level present in baking soda regulates the acid-alkaline balance on the skin and leaves skin neither oily nor dry. Make a paste of baking soda with gram flour or oat flour. Apply it on your skin. Leave it for drying. Then gently scrub your face with that mask by using water. Exfoliation will remove damaged cells and removes the dullness and lighten your skin color.
Night face pack for skin lightening
If you want some miraculous result for, apply home remedies for clear skin overnight. I am sure you already know the importance of daily clean cleansing regime in the morning. The result of night-time treatment is effective. The night is the time when you relax and it is the best time when your skin absorbs any night face pack for skin whitening.
- With the aging, our skin refuses to produce collagen. It is a substance which gives firmness to our skin and reduces free radical. Lack of collagen production makes the skin dull because the cells are dying. Embrace a homemade overnight face mask for dry skin which increases collagen production. Strawberry face pack will help you to get back the collagen, due to the presence of folic acid. Mix this fruit with any of your night cream or just a cup of milk and then apply this mask on your skin. Leave it to experiment on how to get lighter skin overnight.
- When your skin is getting dull even after trying a lot of beauty products, you are obsessed with the thought of how to get lighter skin overnight. You become more conscious about choosing the product as most of the beauty tips fail to help your skin. The only natural ingredient which gives you the pure extract of flower’s nectar is none but the honey. In a nutshell, leaving honey on face overnight provides your skin a full Nourishment. It enters deep into your skin and cleanses the skin from the pores, as the presence of blackheads makes your skin darker. It boosts moisture to your skin and reduces scars and dryness.
- You can apply honey and lemon for face glow but leaving it overnight will be harmful as because of the presence of citric acid in lemon juice. You can apply the pack before bed and wash it off with cool water within 15 minutes.
- A mixture of honey and tomato juice is effective for removing dark spots, sunburns and reducing ski reddening effect. Tomato is widely acknowledged for its bleaching property. You can only leave tomato on face overnight as a fairness treatment.
- We all heard the nutritional benefit of milk to our body but most of us do not know how to lighten skin with milk. Mix a tablespoon of oats and gram four in once ounce milk. Apply the mask and see the result in morning. If you abhor the milky smell in the mask then just apply raw milk with a cotton and wash it off with water. It also moisturizes your skin and a regular use lightens your skin complexion.
Change your dietary course
- Applying a lot of homemade remedies will give you an instant glow and it will vanish whenever you stop applying this. I know the question arises in your mind now how to lighten skin naturally and permanently which will leave an everlasting effect. Changing your dietary habit will definitely give your skin the desired effect. Your quest for how to get lighter skin overnight land you in a deeper concept. Include carrot in your diet. Its flavor might be awful to you. Add it to your smoothies or your favorite snacks. Carrot produces a lot of vitamin A which is effective to protect your skin from the Ultra violates the ray of sunlight. UV rays directly trigger the skin melanin. So, sun exposure increases the skin blemishes. Consuming carrot on a regular basis will regulate the production of melanin in a natural way.
- One of the major causes which increase melanin production in your skin is lack of multi-vitamins. Eating seasonal fruits like orange, berries, Apple will improve your skin tone because these fruits are crammed with vitamin C and Vitamin A. Most of the nutritionist suggests these fruits as home remedies for healthy skin.
- Most of the time we strive for how to get the better skin on face and forget too that our body skin color will not match if we overlook it. It is impossible for leaving homemade pack overnight. Applying it regularly on every part of the body by yourself is the tuff job. Taking dry fruits like cashew, almonds, and walnut benefits you by improving your skin complexion all over the face and body.
Nowadays celebrities are choosing laser therapy for a brighter complexion but it is costly and also has the risk of side effects. It surprises how to get lighter skin overnight without using any chemical and cosmetic surgery. Using natural technique is good for our skin health because it increases the immune system of our skin layers to fight with the external germs present in the air pollution and water.